"Journalist" Eleanor Clift says Ambassador Stevens wasn't murdered; he died of "smoke inhalation." Uh-huh.
As others helpfully replied:
- Louis XIV, dead from mutually-agreed-upon parting of ways of head and body
- I guess Mary Jo Kopechne wasn't left to drown, she just inhaled too much water
- JFK wasn't murdered. He just happened to be in the path of a fast-moving piece of lead.
- Saddam Hussein died from rope malfunction
- Nicole Brown Simpson wasn't murdered. She died of blood loss.
This is what passes for the mainstream media in this county in 2014.